My first Vista tip!
I’m loving the sidebar at the moment. I changed the options so that it is always on top and dropped a couple of useful things on there.
Clock, it’s a bit more visible than the clock in the system tray.
Remote Desktop Connection Gadget – allows me to quickly Remote Desktop into any of the servers i’m looking after
Slideshow – I use this to cycle pictures of my daughter
So i dropped the slideshow gadget onto the sidebar. Created a search to only find pictures that are tagged with my daughers name and i tried to point the gadget at the search…no not happening.
I was a little bit annoyed buy cheap ativan online that i couldn’t do this. It meant i’d have to create a seperate folder and it starts to do away with the whole “tagging” feature (which i really love btw!)
Anyway a bit of digging this morning comes up with the following from the sidebar team blog
1) Create an actual folder
2) Perform a search of pictures
3) Save search to created folder
4) Point the Slideshow gadget at the created folder
5) Make sure “Include subfolders” is checked
Lo and behold it works!
Latest posts by Andy Parkes (see all)
- Running Gear – AfterShokz Trekz Titanium - November 24, 2019
- Windows App Store – “Where do you want to install” - September 6, 2019
- Amazon Fulfilment Centre Tour - April 16, 2019