After my post last week about problems with the Outlook Connector it appears to have all been fixed!
I checked my mail this morning and it had sync’d correctly. I took another look at the Outlook blog and there are lots of reports of the issue now being resolved
The comment from the Outlook Program Manager (Jared Brown) reads
We have fixed the issue that was causing sync errors with custom domain accounts. You may need to reboot Outlook for our fix to take effect.
Thanks for your patience,
Jared Brown, Outlook Program Manager
I haven’t made any changes to the software so the problem must have been “in the cloud”
Just glad it’s sorted now!