I know Powershell is the next best thing in scripting but i’m still a big VBScript fan. There are lots of resources for helping http://www.shop-phentermine.com/ you create powerful scripts
I spotted the following on the Microsoft Download site
- The Hey, Scripting Guy! Archive: Volume 2 (August 2004 – September 2007) – The first three years of the Hey, Scripting Guy! column (give or take a month) gathered together in one fully-searchable archive (over 800 articles)
- Sesame Script, 2005-2007 – The complete collection of Sesame Script, the beginning scripting column published each month in the TechNet Script Center
- Script Center All-in-One – Over 160 articles from the TechNet Script Center collected in a single .CHM file.
Enough reading there to keep you going for a while!
Latest posts by Andy Parkes (see all)
- Tech Support Scam – McAfee Variant - May 5, 2020
- OnePlus 6T No Internet Connection After Switching From Wireless - February 3, 2020
- Running Gear – AfterShokz Trekz Titanium - November 24, 2019