I’ve been asked to spread the word about an upcoming event
On Wednesday 7 October, the Microsoft UK team will be inviting partners to the number one UK channel event, Microsoft Partner Network: 2009 at Wembley Stadium.
This free event will give attendees insights into current Microsoft strategies and the direction the company is taking the business, first-sight of some of the innovative technologies launching this year, and information about how partners can work better together for greater success.
The event is aimed at Partner executives and sales leads and set to be the event of the year for Microsoft in the UK. American and UK Microsoft executives will be on hand to learn:
· Insights from Microsoft executives as they share the Microsoft vision and strategies together with business growth opportunities and product innovation
· A range of Partner-to-Partner online and offline networking opportunities, plus strategic and practical guidance on how to collaborate successfully with other Microsoft Partners
· Market insights and guidance on developing customer opportunities
· Useful resources to help you sell, market and deploy Microsoft technology, particularly when you find yourself in competitive technology situations
· A glimpse into future industry trends and innovation, with exciting demonstrations
· An introduction to the UK award winners from the Worldwide Partner Conference 2009
To register your place at this essential event, click: http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/InviteOnly.aspx?EventID=DD-1E-C0-39-22-3C-75-22-2A-77-E7-A8-70-48-B2-67&Culture=en-GB and enter invite code: 22BAF4 or call: 0870 166 6670
This has been posted on the UK SBSC Blog with a bit more information so check that out too!