In part four I mentioned that there would be a problem in the future with this solution. In the second part of this series we created a simple function that generated a HTTP request to send to the Twitter API. As part of that request we sent a username and password. This known as “basic
In part three I said there was bit of functionality left to clear up. We have to run the process manually. We actually did a little bit of the ground work in part two. One of the pieces of code was the main function that brings all the bits and pieces together – it was
Following on from part two I commented that there were a couple of issues outstanding, It doesn’t automatically update the SharePoint list. We have to repeat the list creation process every time. We have to run the process manually. This post will cover the first item on the list and is really straight forward.
Bank holiday always throws me so this is sneaking up on me quite quickly. This Thursday, (6th May), Microsoft are holding a regional Partner Business Briefing in Birmingham to promote the upcoming changes to the Microsoft Partner Network, showcase the current wave of Microsoft products and facilitate inter-partner collaboration (we promoted the event on the
I intended to follow on from part one a bit sooner but it’s been really busy at the office! In part one I gave a brief overview of what I was trying to accomplish and how to get a rough prototype working. While it did the job I highlighted the following limitations. It only fetches