This dear reader is a Master Replica of Darth Vader’s Lightsaber, complete with certificate of authenticity, signed by none other than Gareth Edwards. Director of Godzilla and an upcoming Star Wars film!
It’s just one of many items available at a charity auction that’s taking place this Friday (14th November) at Ambleside Sports Club in Nuneaton.
The event is being ran by two very good friends of mine who are both running in the London Marathon next year for their chosen charity Bliss They are a UK charity working to provide the best possible care and support for all premature and sick babies and their families.
So…where am I going with this?
The Lightsaber isn’t the only the thing up for grabs on the night
There will be two auctions on the night.
A silent auction and a “loud, shouty” auction as well as a raffle with a ton of interesting prizes. One of which is an iPad Air Gold!
If you’re interested in any of this, there are a couple of things you can do.
1) Pay £10 for a ticket and come along! Kids are free, and I’ll even buy you a beer.
2) Buy some raffle tickets. They are £3 each or 4 for £10. Top prize is an iPad Air Gold
3) Place a bid in one the auctions
5) Share this post with someone
If any of the first three options appeal drop me an email or tweet me to sort that out(@AndyParkes)
If you’re happy to just donate then click this link <— This one
Full list of the auction and raffle items are below!
Regular (shouty) Auction Items
Silent Auction Items
|iPAD AIR GOLD|
|Johns hair cut & blow dry + products|
|Cawthorns Canvas Prints|
|Meal at The Black Horse vouchers|
|Coventry tickets to ANY game|
|Conkers ticket for four|
|£25 voucher for The Chase|
|Bottle of Champagne|
|Digital photo frame|
|Abbey Physio voucher|
|Bottles of perfume|
|Mobile Disco voucher from Robbie Clark|
|Doctor Who Ministry of Funny Walks Poster|
Latest posts by Andy Parkes (see all)
- My Year In Running – 2017 - January 1, 2018
- Run For Your Life – A Magazine About Everyday Runners - December 9, 2017
- DNS Server Can’t Resolve Against Itself - December 6, 2017